Religion has always been a very important part of my life. I am a practicing Catholic and have extremely strong beliefs. I try to stay clear of conversations regarding religion because more often than not, it develops into an argument. Everyone has their own values and beliefs, which need no approval and require no explanation.
There are many instances in America where religion is involved in many public issues. Some of the most common examples would be legalizing abortion and same sex marriages. An individual's religion plays a huge role in how they feel about these issues. As for abortion, I am pro life. I believe that every individual should have the right to life. Sure, doctors are incredibly intelligent and may see some complications, but I feel that only God truly knows what is going to happen with an individual and no human can predict that. As far as same sex marriage, the bible states that marriage is the union of a man and woman.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I kinda avoid conversations on Religion, especially with people who already have a strongly negative bias and are just there to insult others.
weird I just read your blog, and mine is very similiar. Maybe because we attend the same church? haha
Post a Comment