Friday, October 3, 2008

Exciting Weekend!!

The UC is so quiet right now which is expected because it is a Friday night and no one stays on campus late on a Friday. Fortunately, there's some Science Olympiad event going on so there is a bunch of free food and coffee. Today is my friend Dave's 21st birthday, so a I'm going with a group of friends to JD's Key Club, a dueling piano bar in Pontiac. I've never been there but I guess it is supposed to be a lot of fun. The excitement really starts tomorrow though because I'm going to the Carrie Underwood concert with a bunch of my friends. Little Big Town is opening for her and they are really talented as well. I'm so excited!!! Sunday doesn't look too exciting because I have to work the University's Open House at 9 in the morning. It's okay though because it's more money.

No comments: