Sunday, September 28, 2008
This weekend
This weekend was my high school's homecoming game and dance. I didn't go to the game because I work Friday nights, but everyone came home from college for it. One of my really good friends was having a party and I stopped by after work. I didn't really know what to expect when I got there, but there were so many people there. It was a lot of fun catching up with everyone. It seemed like everyone forgot about the high school drama and got along really well. I had the time of my life this weekend seeing everyone. A lot of my friends are coming home again for Thanksgiving.. I can't wait!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thats always a good time. My schools homecoming is next week and i cant wait to see all my friends again!
Post a Comment