While Jordan, Ryan, and I were talking today about what songs would be good examples to use in our papers, Kenny Chesney was brought up. Jordan said that he goes to Kenny Chesney's concert every year and I told them that I went this past year . We were telling Ryan how the show is more like a huge bash than a concert because there are so many performers and everyone talks to each other. I was telling them how the people who sat behind me were really excited about the concert, and kept asking my friends and I if we were ready for it. Jordan's face was priceless after I said that, so I asked him if that was him. To my surprise, it was! I met Jordan on the first day of class, and he and I hang out in the University Center with Ryan and Kristine in between our classes. I would never have made the connection that he was the "goofball" who sat directly behind me at the concert in August. What a small world!!
Well anyways, we also found out that some people aren't fans of Kenny Chesney so I thought I'd post the link to his webpage so everyone could check him out.
http://www.kennychesney.com/LuckyOldSun/splash.html
Have a good weekend everyone!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Nice link for Kenny Chesney! Thats crazy how we all go to his concerts, I guess its because he is the best! See you tomorrow!
Ok! So maybe his music isn't that bad... it's iight .. dont really care for it. I still like the hiphop and rap. However, I was strangly enough listening to rock yesterday.
How cool! Just so you know, I have been trying to open my mind up a bit to country music. Isn't Kenny the artist who always has a margarita whilst on stage? I didn't think country musicians liked margaritas???? What a stereotype...I better review my teacher's notes!
He was married to my Bridget Jones, right? I guess I can respect that!
Nice blog, by the way!
Honestly that is still the most random thing ever lol...i thought u looked familiar and when u brought up the kenny story I knew that was me sitting behind u
Post a Comment