Monday, November 24, 2008

Thanksgiving Break

I can't wait for Thanksgiving break; I could really use a few days off. I love all the food and spending time with the family on Thanksgiving day, but I'm most excited about going to Chicago on Friday. My family and I used to go to Chicago the day after Thanksgiving every year, but we haven't gone in a few years because we have all been so busy. This year we decided to go back and I'm so excited about it. We are taking a morning train on Friday and will be staying until Sunday. The city is always so pretty with it's Christmas decorations. Their annual German festival features a huge Christmas trees and a bunch of booths with food and souvenirs. The festival is always a lot of fun. I also can't wait to shop. There are so many stores there, especially along the Magnificent Mile.

No comments: