One of my best friends works at the Henry Ford Museum and her boss offered her free tickets to the Madonna concert. A couple of us went to the concert at Ford Field and it was terrible. I'm not a Madonna fan but I figured that it would still be fun, but I was wrong. The show was supposed to start at 7:30pm, but she did not start performing until 9:30. She did not have any opening acts so we sat there while a DJ played a mix of songs. Once she finally came out, she did not seem very thankful and made comments such as "I'll play this song as a you're welcome for coming here." She also made a few remarks against Detroit saying that they moved the barricades in front of the stage back so that the people sitting in the floor seats were far away because we're dangerous.
I did not know many of her songs, so I could not sing along but even if I could I still do not think I would have enjoyed the show. The dancing and her outfits were ridiculous. She was just making a fool of herself. I do not think that it is appropriate for a mother to dance provocatively around a stage in practically a bra and underwear. It was ridiculous.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment